The company is first to allow monthly tech subscriptions replacing lending with renting. That's right: renting will replace lending in the next 10 years for most consumer products. We're here to make that happen. We offer unlimited pay-as-you-go consumption for the latest tech gadgets.
Considerable amount of our energy is spent on buying and selling, even on only timelimited items – just because until now we don’t know how to do it better. We think it’s time to challenge this old assumption and explore alternatives that allow us to express ourselves easier. An easy and quick way for time-limited consumption that fits exactly our needs. We foster entrepreneurship, independence, intelligence and speed at everything we do. Diversity is self-understanding with over 11 nations represented in the team. We care about what's in your brain and in your heart, not what's on top of it.
• We're looking for a front-end superstar and self-starter that has the right balance between thinking, UI/UX improvements on the go and execution.
• You understand the importance of clean, maintainable and readable code, but you also know when and how to ship quickly.
• You have an eye for visual design, and experience of working closely with designers. You have some knowledge of design theory, and are able to work according to methodologies and guidelines (as opposed to pixel-perfect Photoshop designs).
• Experienced front-end developer with over 4 years front-end coding experience
• Portfolio of shamelessly great work
• Eagerness to standout and produce outstanding, out of the box front-end that shapes thinking in 2020
• You have experience with React, Redux and Node.js, and of working on largescale web applications.
• Able and passionate about writing clean code with page performance in mind
• Extensive experience with front end task managers (Gulp, Grunt, etc.)
• Good knowledge of web standards, AJAX requests, JSON parsing
• Able to write modular and scalable code
• Language skills: English at professional proficiency, German is a plus
Entrepreneurial responsibility, no-hierarchy approach, beautiful office at Hackescher Markt and of course: a cause worth fighting for.