What the Company does:
“The company is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to start as soon as possible.We offer the opportunity to gain experience and practical skills in an ecommerce startup, build a network of entrepreneurs and exercise real responsibility in a dynamic environment.”
“The company way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how company users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.”
● To develop our consumerfacing frontend with a strong focus on usability and responsiveness.
● To implement frontends for our business partners and various departments.
● To use HTTP/JSON APIs for communication with our backend services.
● To improve and maintain our live styleguide to enhance reusability.
● To work in a small team and collaborate with our backend developers, designers and product managers to create a great product.
● To work closely with product management to develop and trial new ideas. You will gather data from use of a/b tests and other sources to facilitate decision making.
● You have experience of creating responsive, intuitive websites accessible from mobile, tablet and desktop
● Previous experience with ES6, SASS, React and Flux is a plus
● You keep track on recent trends within IT and like to explore new technologies.
What the Company offers:
● A small team of experienced developers and a complex, distributed platform to work on
● A modern technology stack with ES6, React and alt.js in the frontend.
● Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
● Work directly with our founders and gain experience of an international, venture backed, startup
● Access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
● Become part of a multinational, talented team of 30 working in Berlin
● Prime office location overlooking the Spree in the heart of Berlin’s Mediaspree
● Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high