Who are we?
Our company is one of the leading eHealth companies worldwide with a yearly revenue of >€500m. Its software products support all medical and organizational activities in doctor practices, pharmacies, and stationary and ambulant service providers. It provides IT services for stakeholders within the health sector, such as electronic files that provide a secure and efficient new way of innovating the industry.
The backbone for services is its unique client base consisting of 400k doctors, pharmacies and service providers. With locations in 19 and products in 40 countries, our company operates truly global. Around 4200 highlyskilled employees stand for sustainability and innovations for the constantly growing requirements in the health sector.
What can you expect?
- Development of high-profile, native mobile applications
- Development of efficient and user-friendly GUIs
- Analysis and optimization of existing apps regarding usability and performance
- Extension and continuous support of existing apps
- Development of efficient and reusable Objective-C source code in an agile development process
What should you offer?
- Academic degree in informatics or similar
- > 3 years experience in iOS app development
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming, analysis and design
- Expertise in UI frameworks, client-server-communication (HTTPs, REST, JSON, XML), local data storage and multi-threading
- Passion for software development
- Drive and open communication
- Structured and result-oriented mindset
- Design affinity and simple user flow
- Very good English skills
What do we offer you?
- A secure and timely indefinite working contract
- A diverse working field
- Skilled and nice colleagues
- An attractive salary package
- National and international internal job opportunities
- Broad training catalogue
- A lot more